Welcome to our long awaited blog!
Friday, February 1, 2008 @ 10:16 PM
Hi boys and girls!
Finally, the long awaited blog is ready..The editors nominated to monitor this blog are our budding writers, Charisa, Germaine, Gigi and Nicholas (the thorn among the roses). I hope that all of you would use this blog wisely. The purpose of setting this blog, as I mentioned before, is for you to communicate further with your friends and for me to post homework reminders, upcoming excursions, assignments and useful websites for enrichment lessons.
I'm really pleased to see that many of you are picking up the habit of reading and posting up your book reviews on the class wall! Besides reading, practicing writing would also improve your English. As you type in this blog, unconsciously, you are practicing your writing skills. I am confident that through your efforts, your language would improve tremendously.
The RULES FOR BLOGGING on this site are as follows:
1) No vulgarities.
2) Always SIGN OFF AFTER YOU COMMENT. NO ANONYMOUS entries will be entertained.
3) All posts should be in PROPER, STANDARD COMMAND OF ENGLISH. Strictly NO SINGLISH please.
4) Any offensive remarks made would result in a CLOSURE of this blog.
Let this online community that we dream of, come to live! Please show responsible behaviour as users of this blog.
See you in class!
Miss Dzaariny